Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

Tables!? Dance floor!?

Alyx, on October 23, 2021 at 16:40 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4
I want to have rectangle tables and round tables but my reception space it isn’t the biggest and it isn’t the smallest either. Think of the space as a big square it can fit 250 people inside. I have 100 people coming. Our head table of 10. 3 round tables of 8 and 6 rectangle tables. I want my the dance floor to be in the middle. The head table at the front 3 of the round tables are our Immediate

family so they should be near the front. But where do I put the rectangle tables ??
This is a picture of the space. They don’t have any better pictures of the space unfortunately. And I live 8 hours away so I can’t go check it out.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on October 25, 2021 at 10:35
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Alyx! I would reach out to your venue and ask if they can create a couple different mock ups of the floor plan. Hopefully they are able to do that for you! Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would talk to your venue. They should know a bunch of ways to set up the tables

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You should ask your venue to create a floor plan based on the table set up you're potentially planning to have.

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It won’t let me post the picture of the space 🤷🏼‍♀️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics