Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daily
Expert August 2022 Ontario

Table Linens (what color? renting or buying?)

Daily, on October 11, 2021 at 20:11

Posted in DIY 36

Hi future brides of 2021, 2022 and 2023, what colour is table line? Are you planning to rent or buy? I would use the white tablecloths that provided by our venue. However, I’ll purchase about 13 lavender table runners. I’ll order it from US website. 0.79 per runner. It is much cheaper than renting...
cfb_70156.jpg
cfb_70158.jpg

cfb_70160.jpg

cfb_70162.jpg

Hi future brides of 2021, 2022 and 2023, what colour is table line? Are you planning to rent or buy? I would use the white tablecloths that provided by our venue. However, I’ll purchase about 13 lavender table runners. I’ll order it from US website. 0.79 per runner. It is much cheaper than renting it in ottawa!! The second picture is how I want my table to setup. Please let me know what are you planning to do?

36 Comments

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I highly suggest you rent. Linens cost so little to rent compared to buying a set enough for your wedding. Unless you have multiple banquet tables at home that seats 8 or 10 where you are constantly needing to dress, I can't picture anyone needing to keep that many linens. Especially napkins - who needs 50+ cloth napkins at home?

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be going with white (or ivory) table clothes for most of the tables, a couple tables I want silver sequin table clothes. Still undecided if I'm going to rent or buy.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My venue provided linen with our package. I haven't talked to the decorator about the colour of linens, chair covers or napkins yet. I'm kind of glad since I kind of changed my colour once again. Lol I have it locked down now that some of the outfits are bought and in though.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are using the white tablecloths that are provided by our venue. We are using navy and gold table runners to add color to each of them. Our guest tables will have navy and our head table will have gold. We bought ours. The gold ones we bought from Dollarama and the navy ones we got off of marketplace from another bride.

Table Linens (what color? renting or buying?) 1

Table Linens (what color? renting or buying?) 2

Table Linens (what color? renting or buying?) 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics