Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nardine
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

Sunday Wedding at Church

Nardine, on May 3, 2021 at 15:54 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hi guys!

My fiance and I are getting married on a Sunday but we really want to have our ceremony in a church. DOes anyone know if a church that does weddings on a Sunday. It doesn't have to be a Catholic CHurch either, we have our own minister but just need a church.

We are looking for a church within the GTA.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Mariel, on April 20, 2024 at 08:14
  • M
    Newbie September 2025 Ontario
    Mariel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello Genevieve,
    Do you know what is the name of the church? I’m from Hamilton and I want to inquire since my venue is booked already and it’s a Sunday. It’s a last minute change of plans for us to do a Catholic Church ceremony. Thank you
  • C
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Chuka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey there,

Do you know any catholic cathedrals in the GTA area that wed on Sundays? Please let me know.

• Niki
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Niki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having a wedding in a Greek Orthodox Church on a Sunday! There are many churches that will do Sunday weddings, I would look at ones near your venue and just give them a call Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your minister may know some churches you can get married of his sources. I'm sure he has connections with other ministers to allow him in their territory for your day. Just a thought to share.
  • Nardine
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Nardine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your help! Our venue is downtown Toronto so we’re looking for something closer to that area. Do you know of any in that area?
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Some Catholic Churches will do a Sunday afternoon wedding. The Cathedral in Hamilton used to do 2-3PM weddings on Sundays years ago (not sure if they still do, you’d have to check)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics