Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie July 2023 Ontario

Summer 2022 Wedding - Covid restrictions

Anna, on October 19, 2021 at 20:48 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi all! hoping for some advice, as my fiancé and I are in a bit of a dilemma. Ontario has placed the mandatory vaccination restrictions on Weddings and we are planning to get married next summer. My fiancé and I are currently not fully vaccinated (for various reasons) and are now in a dilemma on whether to continue with the venue hoping the vaccine passport mandate is lifted or postponing to 2023 (which ideally we do not want to do). Any suggestions? should we wait it out, cancel and get 85% of our deposit back or postpone until 2023?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on October 21, 2021 at 17:52
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Anna,
    I agree, I personally don’t think the vaccine passport will go away anytime soon. If you’re not up for taking the vaccine, it would be best to get your deposit back. We were lucky enough to invite people that took the Covid test to come to our wedding, even though it was a last minute option given by venue. Wishing your luck in your planning.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Rayanne, I don't think the passport will be ending anytime soon. If you honestly don't want to get vaccinated, I would just get whatever money you can get back.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    IMO I don't think the vaccine passport will end in 2022. (I personally doubt it will be over by 2023.) If you aren't going to get vaccinated I would get as much if your money back as you can.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics