Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janel
Beginner July 2022 Alberta

Summer 2021

Janel, on December 21, 2020 at 12:51 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4

So what is everyone doing for their summer weddings?

I am getting married in July and not sure on whether we should keep going with planning or postpone.

Even if things are semi back to normal will people want to travel?? I want my whole family there and it should be around 110 people.

I also don't want to postpone now for it to be okay by then!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on December 28, 2020 at 17:45
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're just going ahead and having our wedding with however many can be there.... If you have it in a church you can have 10 people, so you can have your officiant 2 witnesses and parents.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course hun anytime! I hope everything works out for you!

If you have any questions at any time don't be afraid to ask Smiley smile

• Janel
    Beginner July 2022 Alberta
    Janel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for your reply!

A few other people have also mentioned to wait until March rolls around to see what happens.

All my vendors won't accept any deposits or anything until the new year because of all this chaos!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are getting married August 7 2021. I have a feeling by the time summer rolls around that things will look better then right now. We had postponed our August 8 2020 wedding back in May but had been in contact with all of our vendors and our venue at the end of March when this whole thing blew up.

I think you should hold off with postponing right now. See how the new years is and maybe once March rolls around if things don't look up and restrictions don't ease than way your options about postponing. Just make sure that your vendors and venue have a clause about postponing to a new date with no extra charge.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics