Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carrie-Ann
Newbie October 2021 Alberta

Suits for Women

Carrie-Ann, on April 25, 2019 at 13:42 Posted in Alberta 0 3
My fiance and I are getting married in a year and a half. She's planning on wearing a suit but we're not sure where to find a good wedding suit for women. We know a few stores that sell women's blazers, but we were hoping to get something a bit nicer for our wedding. We're in Alberta, so Calgary and Edmonton would be ideal, but if anyone knows of a online company that's reliable it would be cool too.
Thanks!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on April 29, 2019 at 04:06
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Carrie-Ann!

Welcome to the WeddingWire community Smiley smile

Some great online suggestions of places to find women's suits are Wildfang and Bindle & Keep! Sumissura is also an online store, they do all custom work!

Have you and your FS checked out any local department stores? You could kind something and have it tailored further so it's a perfect fit!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure if you have R&W Co. they have nice suits and for woman as well. I have seen local boutiques were I am have them before and they look amazing. I would suggest calling few local places or posting in local wedding swap sites to get recommendations

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm...I wish you were in Winnipeg - I'd have a great suggestion! I have a frined from Calgary, I'll ask her if she has any suggestions!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics