Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexa
Frequent user December 2017 Alberta

Suggestions Please! Casual Bachelorette in Banff

Alexa, on October 24, 2017 at 01:28 Posted in Alberta 0 1
Hi ladies,
I am trying to figure out how to plan a bachelorette. I've decided to go with the Friday night before our Sunday wedding. My FH will also be having his bachelor party then. It's scary, because its so close to the date. But we live far away from a lot of our friends and family, so it's one of the only chances to all get together.
So, that being said... does anyone have any bachelorette reccommedations for Banff AB? I was picturing some quiet cocktails and party games and then maybe go out dancing or something.. I have no clue lol. My MOH is planning it but I want to make sure it's what I want (over-organizer right here! Lol)

1 Comment

Latest activity by Joey, on October 30, 2017 at 13:01
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some ideas for a low-key bachelorette could be a cooking class, a paint night, watching a sports game, or staying in. My sister wanted a low key party so we played games, hired a bartender to make us drinks, and had a 90's style sleepover, it was really fun! If your MOH is planning the party you could just let her know what sort of activities you do and don't want to do and let her worry about the specifics

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics