Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Agnes
Newbie May 2022 Ontario

Suggestions of Good, Affordable Videographers?

Agnes, on March 31, 2020 at 19:01 Posted in Ontario 0 2

So I was supposed to be getting married in London, Ontario this May 23. That is now postponed to September 5th due to COVID-19. Our videographers are unavailable to move to that date. I'm disappointed because they are great people, there was 2 of them, and they were affordable, which I had a difficult time finding. The sample videos they had on their site looked amazing and they all made me cry. Does anyone know of a good videographer that is affordable, friendly, and shoots weddings in London? My original videographers were One Love Productions (highly recommend them btw, they are fantastic, even though we can't actually have them film our wedding anymore). Thanks.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 1, 2020 at 10:24
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It sad to hear your losing your videographer getting changes from many couples which got booked on your same day of date change. I do know an amazing videographer and he can travel anywhere in Ontario. PM to get more information if you want to call and inquire. I don't remember the website though he does have videos to check out on his website.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Omg this is horrible to hear!! try kijiji maybe? maybe some more expensive places might have a discount on cuz of the current situation?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics