Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nourhane
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Suggestions for reception

Nourhane, on July 25, 2020 at 12:03 Posted in Ontario 0 4
My venue recently told me that they still can't hold any events and our wedding is supposed to be on August 30th 2020 😭 We were thinking of holding a small reception (of 50 ppl). Any suggestions for a nice place that can host a small reception? We're open to any place in the GTA or a bit further.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on July 26, 2020 at 01:15
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you asked your wedding planner for suggestions? And you could try hotels in areas where Stage 3 is a go. They're likely wanting some business.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Have you tried family farms or parklands that would let you bring a tent out? Perhaps there is something available north of the GTA for a reasonable rate.
  • Nourhane
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Nourhane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We love the outdoor idea! We were thinking of having a tent so it could help with heat and/or rain. Most Airbnb that we find say no parties allowed Smiley sad
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is there anything you had in mind that you want to stick to? It might be easier to find an outdoor space that can accommodate 50 guests without the concern of covid staying in the air, but in late August, I can understand not wanting to melt.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics