Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sydney
Expert August 2018 Ontario

Suggestions for engagement photos?

Sydney, on August 7, 2017 at 23:13 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5

My fiancé and I are hoping to do our engagement photos in the fall (a little later than we hoped, but all is good)! We would love to hear any suggestions of places for a photo shoot somewhere East of Toronto. We are located in Bowmanville and are stumped trying to think of locations!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Tiffany, on August 9, 2017 at 12:19
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did ours in jackson`s park (in Peterborough) last fall.. or Presqu`ile would be a great spot, same as prince edward county! I attached a couple photos from ours last fall in Jackson`s Park.

engagementit rained

engagementengagement

• R
    Curious December 2017 Ontario
    Ranaaaaaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey,

I am having the same issue, any ideas for Vaughan area would be greatly appreciated

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that's perfect, thank you!! Smiley smile

• Lynz
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Lynz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey.
    Not sure if you have seen these websites but they have alot of places i was going to suggest in fall that are all in the Durham Region....some are more north tho but great for leaves. I saved these when i was looking at a place for ours.
    The 2nd link is great b/c it shows you many spot in the durham region and if you need a permit or not 😀
    1)https://www.durhamregion.com/whatson-story/4870487-7-great-places-to-see-the-fall-colours-in-durham-region/

2)http://www.heatherwindsor.com/engagement-and-wedding-photo-locations/

Best of luck in your choosing and have the best time!
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sydney!! Oh fall is super nice to make pictures! Did you take a look at our directory? Toronto. I'm sure the other brides can give you inspiration: Engagement photos are tomorrow! - Engagement photos - Wedding Photography: Outside or inside photos? You already found your outfit? xx Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics