Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefika
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

Studio 96 (Edmonton) August 27th 2022 available!

Stefika, on May 28, 2022 at 23:45 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hello ladies and gents
Unfortunately I had some health issues develop preventing me from moving forward with my wedding this year and waiting till next year. I totally understand that this is short notice that’s why your $500 damage deposit will be included. Please contact if you are serious I got great extras included in the contract that any bride would love and appreciate. I negotiated my butt of to make sure it’s a stress free day for any bride.
Brief details: Weekend package (negotiate includes: Friday and Sunday 4-5 hours per each day ) Saturday August 27th,2022;”(actual ceremonies)This contract also includes a few more Items To make everything gel Friday,Saturday and Sunday …or just Saturday if you only need one. Good luck brides :-)P.sI have a break ground in art decor and have made over 60 piece fake flowers could be switched out for real . You can pick any colour to match your theme. My colors were rose gold , navy and pinks.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Stefika, on June 4, 2022 at 19:48
  • Stefika
    Stefika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you I will definitely do that.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stefika, I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might be able to find a few couples that would like to take your date.

Here's a few that I'm in currently.

Edmonton & Area Wedding Buy & Sell

Edmonton Area Bridal Buy and Sell

EDMONTON AND AREA WEDDING BUY AND SELL

• Stefika
    Stefika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Excuses my spelling and grammar errors, I was excited! Thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups