Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Terri
Newbie May 2021 Ontario

Step 3 details

Terri, on June 29, 2021 at 21:50 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Does anyone have any guesses as to when we’ll hear what step 3 wedding/event space restrictions are? Eager to hear what ‘larger gatherings’ means in terms of numbers. Since we’ll be in step 2 tomorrow, I’m hopeful we’ll hear something early next week if not sooner?! Thoughts?!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tineesa, on July 7, 2021 at 10:38
  • Tineesa
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Tineesa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your response Tracy!
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Unfortunately they are still not letting us know the capacity limits but it does say that we will be able to have in door dining and larger indoor and outdoor events (including weddings).

• Tineesa
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Tineesa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Do you think only outdoor event spaces will open to capacity or do you think indoor event spaces will too? I have an indoor reception at beginning of August and I'm trying to figure out what numbers will be.
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The govt is waiting to see how thing progress with the re-opening of additional services with step 2. Currently plan on event spaces/restaurants etc opening to capacity while maintaining 6' distancing measures. It will also depend on the health unit as they can and will apply their own restrictions. Be patient. We are all going the same thing and there is no sense is making ourselves crazy guessing. Remember the govt has set out restrictions then changed them over and over again. Fingers crossed we will be getting closer to our best dream wedding. Just remember that the day is about YOU and your FIANCE...your LOVE and being TOGETHER!

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Terri, 👋🏾
    I know it’s so frustrating and confusing with this Covid situation at the moment. Step 3 should be about 21 days in between step 2 being open.

We’re hoping that the gathering will be better by step 3.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly I'm so confused by step 2 I'm not sure I'm ready for step 3. The whole thing is making my brain ache lol. I hope that it will open up enough for all our brides and grooms to have wonderful days they've been dreaming of.....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics