Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jocelyn
Newbie October 2023 Ontario

Stationary

Jocelyn, on September 27, 2022 at 07:45 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6
Hello! Looking for a good affordable stationary to meet with and talk ideas for invitations etc.
Any recommendations?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on October 17, 2022 at 15:42
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did mine from Vista print waited for their 30% deal got both my invitations and save the dates together for$104. Once of the girls did hers with her cricut and it looked amazing. so many options, you can go on etsy for templates and print them yourself.

• Jesse
    Newbie August 2023 Ontario
    Jesse ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used Shutterfly! Normally say support local- but I am too picky for that. Just go online- check out all of their premade ideas, you edit the text images, stationary etc. ( Basically everything you want to) I got 120 invitiations, on foil paper, with gold in the background, 120 detail cards as well.. all came with envolopes and had gift cards inside upon delivery ( to wine making places and such) was here in 2 weeks and only cost $140.00. They are constantly having deals and promotions, and they are stunning.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The best prices I have found online are from Zazzle. A huge selection of styles and products at great prices. If you sign up for emails they often have promotions on- some times up to 75%

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Staples always have a decent selection of affordable stationary that you can use on your home printer.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just bought ours from Michaels the box sets and wrote them up ourselves and printed them at home

• Jocelyn
    Newbie October 2023 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry, in Windsor-Essex County, Ontario area!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics