Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Faith
Devoted October 2017 Ontario

St thomas ontario small to medium wedding

Faith, on February 27, 2017 at 13:27 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Has anyone planned a wedding in St Thomas Ontario? I'm looking to do some things myself. Was wondering if there were any suggestions or others who have our are planning on this address and what you've done/ are planning to do. Thanks all

6 Comments

Latest activity by Faith, on February 28, 2017 at 12:12
  • Faith
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Table decorations and wedding gifts/ souvenir thingys. I already have glass vases. Thinking of adding sunflowers in them but not sure how to arrange it all.
    I also really like the idea of a hot chocolate and apple cider station for cocktail hour. We aren't big alcohol drinkers and I though it would be perfect as fall weddings can be a bit on the cold side.
    I also want a blanket bucket during the ceremony as it'll be outdoors.
    So far that's all I have planned. But am totally willing to do more things on my own to help with the budget.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Faith! Smiley heart I'm glad to see you got a few suggestions here already. Smiley smile You can also take a look at the vendors near you in our directory: Wedding Vendors St Thomas

Wedding Vendors near St Thomas

What DIYs are you thinking of making yourself? Smiley love I can't wait to see them!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Grandmas Oven is amazing for cakes and cupcakes .. she is doing my wedding cake and cupcakes ... super cheap too and sooo amazng .. she is in Alymer

• Faith
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks ladies I'll give them a try
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Dresses at Saavy Bridal are wonderful and Tamara is absolutely wonderful. She has a site and is on Facebook as well. Grandma's Oven for cakes and sweets table also have a website and FB. I've heard great things about Simply White but I'm in London and the venue is also alloeing me to go through their storage.Good luck!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I can suggest ... use Ashley from Simply White Weddings she is in St Thomas and does decor and floral she is amazing and keeps costs super low and managable we have her for our wedding and I just love her !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics