Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Spring brides! What are your wedding colours?

Lynnie, on March 15, 2019 at 13:05

Posted in Before the wedding 71

What colours are you using for your spring wedding? Are you drawn to neutral and pastel palettes, or are you planning lots of pops of colour? Photo from Sheer Floral and Silk in Kamloops, BC

What colours are you using for your spring wedding? Are you drawn to neutral and pastel palettes, or are you planning lots of pops of colour?

cfb_43583.jpg

Photo from Sheer Floral and Silk in Kamloops, BC

71 Comments

• Maegan
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Emerald green and gold with multi coloured super colourful spring blooms for the flowers! I know Emerald is typically looked at as a winter colour but its my favourite and so it's what I chose!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am LOVING this trend of darker colours for Spring! Really surprised by it, but love it!

With my birthday being in Spring, I do have a soft spot for past colours though hahaha.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our colours (and theme) were inspired by the book and movie adaptation of The Secret Garden - purples and greens, with silver accents.

Colour paletteSpring brides! What are your wedding colours? 1

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love pastels for spring weddings! Our colours are Tiffany blue, ivory, white and small hints of silver. We are getting married the week after Easter and I wish I would have done all few colours like in the posts photo. Love it!
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Navy and Gold with a TON of greenery.

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We actually went with darker colours- our venue has a lot of grey in it, and our colours are burgundy and gold

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding colours are neutral and taken from the colours we found in the varnish clams on a Vancouver beach.

Spring brides! What are your wedding colours? 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics