Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hillary
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Specialty Car Rental

Hillary, on June 23, 2019 at 22:40 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4

Hi,

I want to surprise my groom with transportation for himself and his best man to our wedding venue.

Does anyone know where I could rent a WWII era Willys Jeep? Or any other WWII era vehicle?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Mura, on September 18, 2020 at 02:53
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that's awesome, so happy you found someone.

• Hillary
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Hillary ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Erin, I started on Facebook and found a place that sells parts, and through some tracking down, we found someone who has what I'm looking for.

For anyone who is looking to do this, I also started looking up local classic car clubs in the area. They've been a big help as well. I also looked up movie prop cars, they have a lot of great classic cars and time period cars that would work perfectly for that vintage look, unfortunately just not what I was looking for.

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hillary, what a nice surprise you are planning. I would try searching Facebook for like a Willy jeep page and reaching out to see if anyone has anymore information for you.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is a challenge of a search and knew if there was a place to look. Maybe someone has classic cars they rent. I would look into that and inquire. Best of luck on your search and let us know any results that anyone else may be doing the same.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics