Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alysha
Curious August 2017 British Columbia

South africa honeymoon

Alysha, on January 2, 2017 at 22:21 Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
My Fiance and I have just started considering South Africa as our honeymoon destination, as we would love to go somewhere we have never been before and have more of an adventuras honeymoon. Has anyone been to South Africa or considered it as your honeymoon destination? Any tips or advice?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Alysha, on January 3, 2017 at 10:45
  • Alysha
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Alysha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Smiley surprise Thank you so much for the suggestions Maria!! I am beyond excited to try the local cuisine.We will be heading on our honeymoon the beginning of September 2017, and yes, we will definitely be hitting up a safari for a couple of days!

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hola Alysha, welcome to the Community! So happy to see you around Smiley shame

¡Wow! You too choose an amazing destination for your honeymoon, Im sure you are goging to have a great time out there. You are the first bride of the Community going to South Africa, so I made some reaserch and here are some of the places you don't want to miss:

- Cape Town

- Table Mountain National Park.

- The garden route.

- Be sure to try South African specialties like biltong and a braai (a unique style of barbecue) and other local delicacies like Cape Malay cuisine.

South Africa food

- The Cape winelands

The Cape Winelands

Also I recommend you this article, with very good ideas to document your honeymoon:

5 Cool Ways to Document Your Honeymoon

When are you going? Do you like safaris?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics