Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mais
Frequent user September 2020 Ontario

Soon to be brides, what is your back up after today’s announcement?

Mais, on October 9, 2020 at 14:35 Posted in Ontario 0 4
My heart goes out to those brides that have their weddings that is already planned coming up in Peel, Toronto, and Ottawa. What is your back up
Plan? Is the venue on your side?

Weddings

• Wedding receptions may proceed in line with current public health measures, including new gathering limits of 10 indoors and 25 outdoors at event spaces.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 13, 2020 at 11:10
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The news of decreasing numbers go out to everyone in the planning process and hope venues are working to postpone dates once again. The times are harder now since the rescheduling has to be done once again. My heart goes out to everyone in this time and hope things clear up next year for the better.

• Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Same we were so very lucky that our wedding was on September 12. I really hope all the brides hey exactly what they want.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Every time I read about the return of restrictions I hurt a little bit for all the couples who are going to affected yet again.

We were exceptionally lucky. Our wedding was on October 2 and by the 9th there were regional restrictions and 2 outbreaks in our province.
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    😢😢it’s so hard and my heart goes out to everyone affected Smiley sad especially those that had rescheduled once already.

We rescheduled our Aug.8.2020 to Oct.9.2021. If it doesn’t happen.. we’re getting married one way or another at that point. I wouldn’t be trying to reschedule a 3rd time 😢

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics