Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Songs for teenage boys to dance to with their mama

Sarah, on March 5, 2020 at 22:13 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
So I have three handsome as heck strong willed teens in my life and I need to find a song for each of them to dance to with me on my wedding day.All of the songs I have been finding seem to be for mother of the groom not sons of the bride.I am down with any music genres from country to hip hop let’s see what you got!!Songs for teenage boys to dance to with their mama 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 6, 2020 at 17:05
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There are a few for sure.My youngest son and I share a love of Eminem I always sang mockingbird to him as a baby and now he’s a die hard shady fan lol.The other two I would have to really think about it.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are there any songs that have meaning to you and your boys? or their fav songs? any songs you all sing in the car together?

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Humble and kind- Tim McGraw
    My wish- rascal flatts
    I'll stand by you- the pretenders I'll be there- Jackson five
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I thought of another one, it's one of my mom's favs (from Tarzan of all places) "You'll be In My Heart" by Phil Collins.
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will ask them to think about a few songs ♥️ There is no such thing as inappropriate with these guys lol but I will be sure to give each song a good listen first
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love that they will each get their moment with you! So lovely.

Have you asked them if they have something in mind? Sometimes teenaged boys can surprise you and be really sweet so I would ask them.
    If that doesn't work I really like "How Long Will I Love You" there is a version by Jon Boden from the movie "About Time" that I love, and Ellie Goulding does one too. I also love Charlene Soraia's cover of "Wherever You Will Go". I should warn that I have not listed to these songs with teenaged sons in mind, so I'm sorry if they are wildly inappropriate!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics