Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Small wedding venue Ontario

Chelsea, on September 4, 2019 at 11:07 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi everyone,
we are looking for a small and avoidable wedding venue. We’re thinking for around 80-120 people max.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on September 27, 2019 at 05:09
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tori took the words right out of my mouth, Chelsea Smiley xd

I would definitely reccomend you browse the WeddingWire vendor directory and see if you can find any venues you like there!

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My first thought was the Chateau! Probably pretty expensive but it would be so romantic and pretty! Maybe the Westin Ottawa or the National Art Gallery has some space?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement and welcome to WW!

If you are looking for in Ottawa (ya... I creeped your profile...) here's a link to all the venue's that they have listed on Wedding wire: Wedding Venues Ottawa

If you are open to other areas you just have to fidget with the selections on there or you could select the type of venue like hotel, winery, mansion, etc.

As for prices I found that copying and pasting the same message to all of those who I was interested in worked best and they got back to me within a week with a pricing pamphlet Smiley smile

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there a specific area that you are looking? All inclusive venues, or ones where you can bring in your own catering etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics