Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Small budget small wedding at Royal Botanical Gardens Burlington

Sarah, on July 24, 2020 at 11:44 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Has anyone done a brunch or stations wedding at Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington? With such a small budget but no backyard to host a reception,I thought maybe that would be the best place,I wouldn't decorate because it is so beautiful there already,would save me some money.Is that the type of venue where I can keep things simple?..no center piece,gifts,dancing? Thanks to everyone that answers.Ive been wracking my brain on how to simplify EVERYTHING without sacrificing good food and a good time.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 29, 2020 at 20:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The budget fits for the venue, do it without a second thought. You have an idea of what the place looks like with the surroundings now and saving on the décor. The venue may have caterer contacts that may offer discounts to couples wanting their services.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We priced out the sit down meals and the cocktail reception and they were comparable in price. I’m not sure what their buffets are like, perhaps that’s something they will have as a cheaper option. Good luck with it!
  • S
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ours is less than $10,000 lol sucks I really love that place,were you planning a sit down dinner? I know thier buffets and stations are cheaper.Im ready to skimp on everything,just have my rings, dress clothing, venue, food and thats about it.Thanks for the reply!
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What is your max budget? We considered the RBG when looking at venues but I know their caterer has a minimum guest amount (and wasn’t cheap unfortunately) so we had to pass in order to stay in out $10k budget.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics