Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Curious May 2020 Ontario

Slideshow for pictures and hashtag

Mahsa, on February 21, 2020 at 11:58 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hi everyone,

For those that did slide show with pictures and perhaps video (I know its cheesy but we still want to do it), did you use any specific program or just power point?

I found this Gigflix template for $49 but my fiance thinks its cheesy and no one will actually listen to movie clips.

Any thoughts/tips on this? ALso how many pictures did you limit yourself to and did you let hashtag run whole night?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Mahsa, on February 26, 2020 at 11:02
  • M
    Curious May 2020 Ontario
    Mahsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's good. I was hoping to find something more unique instead of slide show only but maybe that will be our only option.

how many pics did you have in total?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Were just using power point... at least we know our hall has that program so we dont have to worry about it not working on the day of

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister in law made a slideshow for us, and I am pretty sure she just used powerpoint, or another free program. We gave her pictures from throughout the years of both of us, and then ones from when we were little. It was about a half hour slideshow with everything in it, and she even included our engagement video which was cute!

We just kept it playing throughout the night. This way people had something to watch during dinner, or speeches. It was really awesome looking out while eating dinner, and seeing your guests watching the slideshow. We had a ton of comments throughout the night, it was very well received from our guests.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just stick with powerpoint - you can always add clips of videos in the power point and set it to automatically play when it gets to the slide so why pay $49 right?

Although we didn't put one together, I personally love seeing anybody's baby pics to see how far they've come and how they've changed Smiley smile

As for the hashtag - we had a sign up with our hashtag on it, and if we had done a powerpoint or something I think I would have probably put it in a bottom corner because... why not?

Slideshow for pictures and hashtag 1

We also used the song All You Need Is Love by The Beatles as our reception entrance song which plays into the hashtag we used of #LoveisDollYouNeed Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics