Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katelyn
Curious January 2018 Ontario

Silk flower do's and don'ts

Katelyn, on March 22, 2017 at 12:26 Posted in DIY 0 5

I am planning on having mostly silk flowers at my wedding because real flowers are so expensive and silk ones don't ever die so I could keep some if I wanted. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips about making the arrangements look really nice and what flowers are best to choose for a winter wedding. I really just want very simple arrangements with a lot of white and some blue.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 16, 2018 at 23:14
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Silk and real are about the same costs now. Some research needs to be done and calls based on quantity and kinds available.

Search out flower auctions in your area.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Costco bulk flowers, prices are reasonable, they deliver, and selection is decent.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katelyn, So nice a winter wedding!! Are you hoping for some snow? Smiley heart Here you can find what flowers goes with the season.

What are the flowers in season when you will get married?

Flower Types

Let me know wich one you will chose!! What are your favorite flowers? Smiley love

• Katelyn
    Curious January 2018 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for the advice. I will do some digging to find what works best
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there,Below careful in the assumption that fresh costs more. They do not necessarily! Sometimes silk flowers are more expensive. Be careful of their application as well. If you are submerging silk flowers in water, they need to be purchased treated to withstand water, or you will have to buy a spray to treat them first. We are buying fresh! Silk flowers are way too much work! Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics