Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Silk Flower Bouquets! -afloral reviews for Canada

Kayla, on January 20, 2019 at 08:34 Posted in DIY 0 7
Hi Ladies (and gents),

I'm looking at making our own bouquets out of silk flowers. We are in Canada so everything like this is expensive. Is there any other brides who have ordered from Afloral before? Did you like them?
I'm just trying to figure out if I should order from there or bite the dust and go with expensive Michael's flowers.
Any other places you reccomend to buy nice silk flowers?

*Picture of the bouquet I'd like to make.

Silk Flower Bouquets! -afloral reviews for Canada 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Rachel, on November 3, 2019 at 00:56
  • Rachel
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im going to attempt SomethingBorrowedBlooms.com

Premade arrangements though, so no "create-your-own" unfortunately. I'm just picking and choosing bouquets/centerpieces from separate collections. Its a rental site, so excited to not be stuck with all the silk flowers after.

(In Canada as well)....

wish me luck. haha

• Nina
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Nina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Erin, how did it end up going with the order?

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Here is a link to the vendor's Alibaba page: https://zhuoou.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.5d8e3e5fpLELuc

I have contacted them directly to ask about what exactly they have and am doing my ordering through the same person. Turns out shipping is a bit more expensive than I anticipated, but the overall cost is still much lower than pre-made bouquets or real flowers, so I can't really complain.

Clever! One of my girls lives in NYC so maybe I can get an Afloral bouquet shipped to her! Great backup plan or if I need more flowers. Thanks for the tip!

• K
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Erin I would love to have your vendor please? I'll definietly check them out!
    If I do order from afloral with will be going to my mother inlaws in Arizona as shipping to Canada is half the price of my order!

Thanks girl! I'm going to check out Alibaba, I'd also love to see your flowers when you get them!
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That said, and sorry for the long (and double) comments, I DID look at Afloral and was pretty impressed by what I saw but I'm worried about shipping costs from the States...
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm literally about to order all my stuff from Alibaba (been messaging with a vendor and about to give him the go ahead). I have no idea what the flowers will be like, BUT I'm spending a grand total of $150 plus shipping for ALL my wedding flowers. Granted, we will also have to put them all together but I thought it could be a really fun night with my girls. I'm not that worried, honestly. Some vendors will send you samples if you pay for shipping.
    Pro tip: Email pics of what you want to a florist and ask for a breakdown of the price by flower (tell them it's for budgeting purposes). Then you can find a vendor on Alibaba (I will happily recommend mine), message them, tell them exactly what you want and there you go!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I havent ordered myself personally but I have seen tons of reviews online about afloral with everyone being very happy with what they got! A friend of mine bought from aliexpress and Alibaba and loved both of those!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics