Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Silk floral rentals

Jennifer, on January 23, 2020 at 06:34 Posted in Ontario 1 6

Has anyone come across a silk floral rental company in the GTA - Niagara region? I'm getting married in Hamilton and I would love to save some money on centerpieces by renting high quality silk flowers for the day. I am looking to have greenery garlands with some flowers throughout down the centre of the tables, but I have read this can be very expensive for a florist to make. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Julia, on January 15, 2023 at 20:31
  • J
    Newbie April 2023 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in the Toronto area. After some research, I looked at Jumiliah Florals, Vintage Bash, Bushel and Bloom, and Something Borrowed Blooms. I decided to go with a vendor very close to my venue, Bushel and Bloom. She had by far the best prices. My wedding is coming up in just a few months, and she's already been sending me samples. I'm renting artificial flowers for my entire wedding party for under $300. So excited!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is wonderful news Smiley smile

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered mine online on aliexpress.com !!

• J
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I ended up finding someone at the Hamilton wedding show! Thanks for your help
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jennifer! Did you check out the companies Debbie mentioned? Have you found somewhere to rent these yet?

• Debbie
    Newbie July 2024 Alberta
    Debbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try vintage bash or floral envy. i know they are here in the GTA as I have been looking at rental flowers as well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics