Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jasmine
Beginner July 2020 British Columbia

Silicone rings

Jasmine, on August 17, 2017 at 18:33 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
Hi, My honey and I are looking into buying Silicone wedding bands since we loose stuff easily or his rings break from his daily activity but the issue is i have small finger a size 3.5 any help on where to buy some for myself i only find websites for size 4 and up and that half size difference i feel like i would lose it pretty quick.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sapphire, on March 1, 2018 at 18:38
  • Sapphire
    Curious August 2016 Alberta
    Sapphire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow, I did not even know that a silicone ring exists. I’ll be getting them for our anniversary for sure. We travel often, and I don’t like surrendering our rings before going through the metal detector. I’m a size 4 tho; hope I can find something.
  • Domicela
    Ontario
    Domicela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked https://imperialrings.com? They have a variety of sizes and colors. Hope this helps!

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi I found these as an ad on my facebook but they have great reviews. enso rings

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Were you able to find a smaller ring? If not I found one seller on Amazon that carries size 3.5-4. They have a few different colors as well.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would ask a local jeweler if they have any suggestions. Otherwise I would e-mail the companies and ask if they can make something that small or what their advice is.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    In terms of getting smaller than a 4, you'd have to find a place that makes them custom. But honestly, the hallf size difference I barely notice on mine and those rings are not going anywhere without some effort.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding ring is a 5.5, but I got the size 6 in the silicone ones. I got one for working out and a stacked set for things like vacations and going to the pool/beach.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics