Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie June 2023 Ontario

Shuttle and Hotel Suggestions

Carmen, on July 16, 2021 at 18:42 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hi!

I am currently planning my wedding in Elora ON for June 2023. I am looking for shuttle ideas. I do not have any hotel blocks booked yet (I am looking into hotel bocks now so any suggestions for that would be appreciated as well!) and am wondering if anyone has any shuttle ideas?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions! And congratulations to everyone! Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Carmen, on August 1, 2021 at 10:39
  • C
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Carmen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow, thank you so much Joey! 😊
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Carmen, we actually have a category for wedding transportation companies here on WeddingWire - I got a search started for you

Wedding transportation in Ontario

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ask your venue if they work with hotels in the area to get your guests preferred rates. Then ask that hotel if they work with a shuttle.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Shuttle service through a bus company is something to arrange for guests to and from the venue. I don't the area well enough to give any vendors. You can give the guest count and get an idea how many and the cost from the company. My cousin had done the same your doing for a large wedding to venues during the week of the occasions and wedding/Reception.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics