Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tunisha
Super October 2021 Ontario

Show me - Proposal Photos

Tunisha, on February 3, 2022 at 00:07 Posted in Before the wedding 2 26
Hello beautiful people,

How are y’all doing?
How was your proposal? Show us the photos!!
Mine was very simple and lovely. My mum is a cook and wanted to compare the cost of cooking versus buying food at a restaurant. Hahaha!! That was the story, but IT WAS MY ENGAGEMENT!! Hehehe!! Here are some photos. Show me - Proposal Photos 1
Show me - Proposal Photos 2
Show me - Proposal Photos 3
Show me - Proposal Photos 4Doesn’t the food look yummy?? Hahaha!
Show me - Proposal Photos 5

26 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on February 20, 2022 at 17:06
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahhhhh this is a beautiful story! 🥰😍
    Thank you so much for sharing Lissa. Thank you so much for sharing your photos, love it!!!! The ring 😍😍 beautiful!

😂😂😂😂 it’s so funny with the makeup packing. So hilarious. But such a sweet addition to the story. Hahaha!
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So nice he involved your family!

We didn’t get a photo of the actual proposal, but his Mum did get us to reenact it 😂
    I thought we were going to visit my parents who live an hour away and see a pair of kittens up for adoption in their town. We went to see the kittens first and put in an application to adopt them. When we got to my parents house my nephew asked me to go outside and see his drone, but when I got outside Andrew (my now fiancé) was there and he proposed. When we got back inside I received a call from the rescue saying our application was approved for the kittens. His parents then arrived to join in on the celebration. Andrew even booked us a b&b for the night and packed a bag for me… I ended up with two liquid foundations but nothing to apply them, an eyeshadow brush with no eyeshadow - at least he tried haha Show me - Proposal Photos 6Show me - Proposal Photos 7Show me - Proposal Photos 8
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yes, I can imagine. Just so beautiful!! 😍😍👏🏾👏🏾 of course, anytime!!

Same with me, I was so surprised walking down the stairs.
    Mind you, I was in the house (in my room) while they were decorating downstairs. Hahaha! It was so amazing! My sisters and cousin had me busy trying on closed and doing my makeup. Hahaha! Then when I was walking down I was blown away by it all!!
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahahaha! That’s so funny!!
    We were able to post photos from our phone, then all of a sudden it stopped working, then it started back working. So I’m not too sure what’s happening! I had to get on my laptop sometime to share a photo for someone here. It should work on iPads too.

Thank you so much!! 🥰🥰💕
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hehe I remember this moment so well too. seconds before I kinda knew this was the moment but I still count contain my emotions Smiley heart

Thank you so much!! It was such a special day Smiley love Smiley love

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know maybe one day I’ll get around to it 😂
    I’m a Millennial who doesn’t like using a laptop lol seems like so much work! 😬They should make this app so you can upload from your phone!! Do you know if iPad works ?

No problem, looks wonderful 🥰🥰🤍
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no!!
    You’ll have to use your laptop. Haha!!

Thank you so much Alyx! 🥰🥰🙏🏾💕💕It was really awesome to have it in the comfort of inside with the family.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yes. That’s very great that you know what she liked and did it that way.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah that’s a good way to way it “it’s how she show love.” I’ll agree with that, because we can be very much like don’t hug me or don’t touch me, or say I love you really, but now you mentioned that, that’s so true. Thanks for that!!
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh Malyssa!! This is sooooo beautiful!
    I love photos, so this photoshoot is amazing!
    The first photo 😍😍😍😍😍😍 not the say the others are not nice. But everything in that 1 photo is 🔥🔥
    Thank you so much for sharing your photos!!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can’t upload photos on my phone but I just wanted to say how freaking cute!!!! 😍😍😍😍
    The flowers !!!! The candles!!!! The fooooood 😍🤍😍🤍
    Looks like you got a real catch 🥰
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I never asked, but I know she would be the type that would freak out if I made it too big of a display. So no Jumbotron proposal at the Raptors game lol

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's how we show love...where are you going? When will you be home? Lol it's all good.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He actually surprised me on a photoshoot so we got professional photos to remember the day!

we went out to Canmore, one of our favorite places to get away. he booked us a chalet to stay in for the night too!

Show me - Proposal Photos 9

Show me - Proposal Photos 10

Show me - Proposal Photos 11

Show me - Proposal Photos 12

• Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahhhhhh, look at that!! It’s great you had your own little space then.

Yeah, they were all up on my space. Even when I would leave the house after work to go see him, they are asking me where I am going! It was 1 place and 1 place only, yet they were in my business.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol I was brought up as an only child (my father has 4 other children I didn't meet till I was in my 20's) I'm only close to one sister. I have a small circle. I've lived on my own since I was 17.... I still need time alone at least once a month.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhhhhhh yes!!!! That’s really great!
    That’s what I was thinking to him. I’m like staph asking me and just let it be! Haha!

And I think because he always knew he wanted to marry me. Then way before our engagement, he was asking me what style of rings I like. I just told him don’t get me (one in particular I think is overrated) that one. Haha
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my goodness! That’s amazing! I love it!! 😍👏🏾👏🏾
    It’s a good thing you still did it and have that very great moment. The ladies were probably so happy for you all too! Amazing! Thanks for sharing Hank.

You ever asked her how she would like to be proposed to?
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Rayanne!! 🥰
    Ahhhh, that sounds so amazing!! Love it!! That’s really special and lovely. It’s great when they know what you like to do it that way. Haha!

For me, I think it’s because I’m so close with my family. I never lived on my own until I got married at 29 years of age! Hahaha. So I feel the need to have them around, haha
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No he never asked me any of those questions! I'm kinda glad he didn't because it completely caught me off guard and I loved that it was just the two of us and not everyone watching!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Had to wait for a passerby to take a photo for us right before the deed. Two ladies were strolling through and did it for us. Wife almost ruined it by saying "nah, we shouldn't bother them." lol

Show me - Proposal Photos 13

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your pictures are beautiful. We never really talked about any kind of special engagement. I am glad it was just the two of us though. He knows me well enough to know that. We ended up going to the theatre one night (one of my absolute favourite things to do), we spent the night at the Fairmont in Toronto and had an amazing dinner at Benihannas. It was a really fun night.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No way Rayanne!! Hahaha!
    I love my photos too much! Had to make sure I get them! Hahaha! But at least it was a very lovely private and intimate moment!!

He ever asked how you would like to be engaged? Like around family? On an island? Or anything? Haha
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh it was just the two of you? That’s very intimate, I love it!!! Thanks for sharing your photo!! 😍👏🏾👏🏾🍾

Did he ever asked you how you would like to be engaged? Around family or friends? Or alone?

My hubby asked me that a few times, I always mentioned around the family. Should have just said however. Haha. Because his family wasn’t here. Smiley sad But he still did it. I love to take photos and did not even get to take much with everyone that was there. Haha. Was so caught up! 😂😂
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had just the two of us as well and totally never thought of taking a picture....honestly I am the worst for not taking pictures lol. I don't think I've ever takena selfie
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since my fiance purposed at home with just the two of us and no one else christmas morning, I only have a photo of afterwards!

Show me - Proposal Photos 14

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics