Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlyn
Super January 2020 Ontario

Shoutout to Ontario Bridal Salons

Caitlyn, on September 29, 2019 at 17:09 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Bridal and bridesmaid fashion is probably my favourite aspect of a wedding. Going dress shopping was definitely the part of wedding planning that I was the most excited for.

I never realized how many bridal dolls there were until I started shopping myself. So many options and different types of experiences.

i got both my dress and my bridesmaid dresses at David’s Bridal in Scarborough because I thought they had such a large selection at good prices. I want to hear your shout outs to the great bridal salons that you have been in Ontario!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 2, 2019 at 16:37
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine at sophies gown shop! they had a hugeeee selection and the prices were amazing!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine at Marilee's in Fonthill. They are one of the best in the Niagara Region! My dress is Stella York, and my girls are Sorella Vita (the bridesmaid line from Stella York). Super amazing that all our dresses are from the same designer! We also bought our flower girl dress from here as well!

Amazing shop!!!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to Second Story in Peterborough. I got 2 of my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and my wedding dress. Tanya is amazing and so kind. She also recommended an amazing seamstress who worked literal magic on my dress. Cannot say enough nice things about them. I really felt like a bride for once.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amanda Linas in Woodbridge! It’s where Say Yes to the Dress Canada was filmed and they’re tremendous!

really accommodating and the best pricing I’ve seen close to the city!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics