Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Should You Take Kids on the Honeymoon?

Zoë, on April 24, 2017 at 09:20 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

Hey lovely ladies!

Something most couples are consider while planning their dream weddings is another exciting event on the horizon: the dream honeymoon! But what if you have kids?

Should you bring them? Smiley sexy

Should You Take Kids on the Honeymoon? 1

pinterest

5 Comments

Latest activity by Alexa, on May 18, 2017 at 11:19
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancee has a nine year old son and he will be staying with his grandparents for the two weeks we will be gone. This will be my first time out of North America and want to be just the two of use. Smiley smile

• Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He has a son, and we will not be bringing him, our Honeymoon is for US and us only... I love his son, but we need some alone time after our wedding 😉
  • Teresa
    Frequent user November 2018 Ontario
    Teresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If we had kids, I'd leave them at home with the grandparents. Your honeymoon is for the two of you and is a special vacation away from everyone and everything. But then again, it all depends on the couple and thier decision.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a tough one. It all depends on the situation. Some couples may have a destination wedding, bringing the children with them and stay their for their honeymoon. Some couples who have never had a family vacation may use that as a honeymoon and include the kids. For me, I think that I would just want to have a honeymoon with my husband alone and I would make sure to bring back goodies for the kids, so they feel included. Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have kids but I would want to keep them at home and have time to spend with my husband.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics