Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Sharon temple - anyone with reviews of the hall?

Trish, on September 3, 2019 at 11:37 Posted in Ontario 0 2
I have driven by Sharon temple almost every day for my entire life and have never once been inside. Until I figured it was a good idea to see it an rule it out. Well, I fell in love with it. The only issue is the Temperance Hall which is included only seats 85 and the smallest I can see our guest list at is 140

I can rent a tent but I’m worried about that for a couple reasons;
- it’s expensive
- the wedding is sept 26 2020 so who knows about the weather. Boiling hot? Or freezing cold? We won’t know until the day of basically
- if I’m going to rent a tent anyways I could have the wedding at either my farm or anyone of my family members farms for free

is there anyone out there who has been to/had their wedding at Sharon temple? I’d love to chat!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on September 3, 2019 at 12:06
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For guests - I would say that your best bet if you are IN LOVE with the venue would be to have 2 waves of invites. I have a wedding of 250 max. and we had to have two rounds of invitations as we had a guest list over 300... everybody on our second wave got invited - but it depends on how far they are to the venue and if school has started and we are also not having kids attend.

As for experience - not from me, but here's a link to their wedding wire page with a couple reviews: Sharon Temple National Historic Site & Museum

I would also say that if you do go with them you get entries into the wedding wire contest to win $1,000!

• T
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Forgot pics

Sharon temple - anyone with reviews of the hall? 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics