Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Agata
Newbie September 2020 Ontario

September 24 2020 Wedding - covid related

Agata, on May 6, 2020 at 15:56 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hi Guys,

I have moved my June 2020 wedding to September 24 2020 due to the COVID pandemic. I am currently working as a nurse and would have not gotten June off anyways.

Do you guys think that September 24 2020 will be alright for the wedding? I am in Ontario...

This has been so frustrating and upsetting.

Thanks for your guys input Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on May 9, 2020 at 11:21
  • Lisa
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First thing first, I want to thank you for being on the front line at this scary time.

I was going to be married Sept 12th this year, with the unknown right now we have decided to move the wedding to 2021. This was a very hard decision to make but with the unknown out there right now we thought that it was a good idea. I know that they are saying that we might be ok by then, but not knowing when the 2nd way is going to hit. We have a lot of guest that are flying in so we figured that we would make sure that it was safe to travel. Hoping that this will put everyone's mind at ease.

Hope everything works out for you

• V
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think there’s a greater chance of September working out than let’s say current May weddings for example. By then they are probably thinking of having small groups of 50 allowed probably? Since I’m sure they want school to re open by then. As someone who rescheduled into 2021 and actually had to lose one of their original vendors due to availability, my suggestion is that if you and your hubby do plan on rescheduling to 2021, make that decision sooner as things are booking up very quickly. All the best Smiley smile I truly hope your September wedding works out and you don’t have to move anything Smiley smile xox
  • Agata
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Agata ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah, totally! I’m just worried that if we wait too last minute that 2021 will already be booked up for us.
    Sucks, I’m staying optimistic for you!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think the problem is no one really knows.

We invited 325 people to our July wedding and we flux on being optimistic and losing hope on a daily basis.
    I’d hope by September things are the “new normal” but the only thing to do is really wait and see what happens in the next few months.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics