Skip to main content
Colleen
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

September 2019 Weddings!

Colleen, on January 18, 2019 at 09:28

Posted in Before the wedding 34

Hi all, I was curious about who else is getting hitched in September 2019! I'd love to hear any details about your wedding plans. For me, I got engaged in August to my best friend. We live in Manitoba and are planning a small country wedding w/ lots of birch decor and lilac purple theme color....
Hi all,

I was curious about who else is getting hitched in September 2019! I'd love to hear any details about your wedding plans. Smiley smile

For me, I got engaged in August to my best friend. We live in Manitoba and are planning a small country wedding w/ lots of birch decor and lilac purple theme color. We're doing a non-traditional ceremony and each writing our own vows! So excited but nervous too!

Anyways, feel free to share if you'd like!

34 Comments

• Nadia
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute

Hey September brides!!

I got engaged to my best friend Andrew in May 2018 and we're getting married this September 28th! We live in Ottawa but we're getting married in Maitland, Ontario at a beautiful Victorian estate house/BnB. We're going with a blush/navy/neutrals theme. So excited to get married!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

...I'm basically getting married in September.... (Oct. 5th)....

I proposed to my Fiancé Kael in December of 2017, live in Winnipeg and are planning a wedding about 45 min from the city with a country feel to it as well. Danny's Whole Hog is catering - probably one of my favourite things about our wedding TBH

Isn't it crazy how fast everything is coming up?? I feel like after every month I need to look at our list of things to do so we don't get behind!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics