Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Colleen
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

September 2019 Weddings!

Colleen, on January 18, 2019 at 09:28

Posted in Before the wedding 34

Hi all, I was curious about who else is getting hitched in September 2019! I'd love to hear any details about your wedding plans. For me, I got engaged in August to my best friend. We live in Manitoba and are planning a small country wedding w/ lots of birch decor and lilac purple theme color....
Hi all,

I was curious about who else is getting hitched in September 2019! I'd love to hear any details about your wedding plans. Smiley smile

For me, I got engaged in August to my best friend. We live in Manitoba and are planning a small country wedding w/ lots of birch decor and lilac purple theme color. We're doing a non-traditional ceremony and each writing our own vows! So excited but nervous too!

Anyways, feel free to share if you'd like!

34 Comments

• Nadia
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey September brides!!

I got engaged to my best friend Andrew in May 2018 and we're getting married this September 28th! We live in Ottawa but we're getting married in Maitland, Ontario at a beautiful Victorian estate house/BnB. We're going with a blush/navy/neutrals theme. So excited to get married!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

...I'm basically getting married in September.... (Oct. 5th)....

I proposed to my Fiancé Kael in December of 2017, live in Winnipeg and are planning a wedding about 45 min from the city with a country feel to it as well. Danny's Whole Hog is catering - probably one of my favourite things about our wedding TBH

Isn't it crazy how fast everything is coming up?? I feel like after every month I need to look at our list of things to do so we don't get behind!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics