Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katt
Beginner June 2022 Alberta

Sept 2021 brides - What are you thinking?

Katt, on February 8, 2021 at 17:13 Posted in Alberta 0 1

I am debating putting my Sept wedding off until June 2022 due to Covid and the fact that 90% of my guests will be travelling to Canmore from other provinces. I don't want to do this, but I need to be able to give people lots of notice as they'll need to book travel/vacation time/flights etc. I know September is a long time away but I am really concerned... What is everyone else thinking/doing?

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 8, 2021 at 23:52
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are going ahead with our August 2021 wedding as of right now in Kelowna. Our entire guest list including the two of us are traveling to our wedding location. Most of us live in Edmonton and about 15 guests live on the east coast. We already postponed our first date August 8 2020 back in May and don't really want to postpone again. The only way that we'd postpone again is if gathering sizes don't increase more then 10. We're waiting until maybe the end of March early April or even May before we make a final decision about postponing another year.

I think if you guys wait until end of June at the latest to make a final decision about your wedding and if you guys need to postpone, you should have a good idea what is going on by that time Smiley smile

I would though in the mean time talk to your vendors and your venue to see what options they have for you like potentially penciling in a second date of your choice until you make a final decision if you want to postpone or not. That way you have a second date confirmed just incase.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics