Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Corrissa
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Seating Charts

Corrissa, on June 25, 2020 at 19:14 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10
Hey Ladies! Where did you get or are planning to get your seating charts from? I’d like to see pictures please for some ideas 🙂 thanks!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Alison, on June 26, 2020 at 20:59
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going for a rustic theme and have a lot of DIY so will be doing something like this!Seating Charts 1
    That we can print the cards last minute if needed and also sell it afterwards!
  • Briana
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Briana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re open to doing some work, I am putting together a seating chart based on this photo. I have been gathering frames from local second hand stores and spray painting them to be the same colour. My husband will be doing the construction of them but I thought it would be best so we can make last minute changes if possible (also I love the look of it, not being a huge poster). Seating Charts 2

• Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you I’ll check her out
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No - I wish I was able too, but we have a friend of the family who does this type of thing on the side. I know DetailsbyDaniela on instgram also does seating charts for a great price!
    She can do foam boards, mirrors ect.

• Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice !! Are you doing it yourself ?
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a six foot mirror that we are using to put a peel and stick on with all the information! Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting our seating chart and full day of decor from our vendor "The Polka Dot Paper Shop" .. it's an acrylic seating chart so I am super excited!

It will look something like this below:

Seating Charts 3

• Corrissa
    Corrissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohh okay thanks! I will look up those ways...ya I keep going back and forth.. I like the easel way .. i just didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on a customized piece..
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you can get them done on Vistaprint to match your invitation suite. And also I think a lot of Etsy sellers will make you a printable file that you can take to a staples/print shop and then frame.

Do you want a wall, or more of a piece on an easel? I also like Genevieve's idea, I've seen that with the names directly on the glass or print outs framed in the window panes.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We found an old six-pane window and we’re planning on sanding it down to a whitewash and writing on the glass

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics