Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Corrissa
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Seating Charts

Corrissa, on June 25, 2020 at 19:14 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10
Hey Ladies! Where did you get or are planning to get your seating charts from? I鈥檇 like to see pictures please for some ideas 馃檪 thanks!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Alison, on June 26, 2020 at 20:59
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going for a rustic theme and have a lot of DIY so will be doing something like this!Seating Charts 1
    That we can print the cards last minute if needed and also sell it afterwards!
  • Briana
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Briana
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you鈥檙e open to doing some work, I am putting together a seating chart based on this photo. I have been gathering frames from local second hand stores and spray painting them to be the same colour. My husband will be doing the construction of them but I thought it would be best so we can make last minute changes if possible (also I love the look of it, not being a huge poster). Seating Charts 2

• Corrissa
    Corrissa
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you I鈥檒l check her out
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No - I wish I was able too, but we have a friend of the family who does this type of thing on the side. I know DetailsbyDaniela on instgram also does seating charts for a great price!
    She can do foam boards, mirrors ect.

• Corrissa
    Corrissa
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice !! Are you doing it yourself ?
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a six foot mirror that we are using to put a peel and stick on with all the information! Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting our seating chart and full day of decor from our vendor "The Polka Dot Paper Shop" .. it's an acrylic seating chart so I am super excited!

It will look something like this below:

Seating Charts 3

• Corrissa
    Corrissa
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohh okay thanks! I will look up those ways...ya I keep going back and forth.. I like the easel way .. i just didn鈥檛 want to spend a whole lot of money on a customized piece..
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you can get them done on Vistaprint to match your invitation suite. And also I think a lot of Etsy sellers will make you a printable file that you can take to a staples/print shop and then frame.

Do you want a wall, or more of a piece on an easel? I also like Genevieve's idea, I've seen that with the names directly on the glass or print outs framed in the window panes.
  • Genevi猫ve
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Genevi猫ve
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We found an old six-pane window and we鈥檙e planning on sanding it down to a whitewash and writing on the glass

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics