Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimberly
Frequent user July 2020 Ontario

Seating chart paper

Kimberly, on December 2, 2019 at 21:14 Posted in DIY 0 5
So I’m planning on making a seating chart like the one below. All I can find is normal paper sized card stock from michaels. I was hoping to find pre cut so that all I have to do is print on them. If anyone has any suggestions thanks in advance

Located in Ontario Seating chart paper 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on December 10, 2019 at 05:03
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kimberly!

This seating chart looks so cool Smiley smile

I would also suggest the same as the PPs and advise you look into companies like Vistaprint, Minted, etc as they will be able to print for you at the exact dimensions. it may save you a lot of time and you're more likely to get exactly what you want then! Is this within the budget?

Buying cardboard paper and cutting it to your dimensions is also a great idea to explore!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check vista print or etsy or aliexpress. but also if you buy large cardboard paper you can just use a paper cutter and cut it

• Allison
    Curious June 2021 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check companies like Minted and Vistaprint!

It may be a little more expensive to print from them, but it's still usually pretty reasonable and then your sizing and everything is exactly what you want!

Alternatively, if you have a printing store in the area they might sell paper at the right size, or be willing to cut it for you!

• Tina
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you have Microsoft publisher you can create the page sizes you need and trim them, similar to what Amelia suggested. If you're worried about keeping the lines straight with scissors, you can get a paper trimmer for around $40, but I'm not sure if that's in the budget.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're ok with wasting a bit of paper you can manipulate the margins on word and then trim the excess paper from the edges. For example an 8.5*11 but with 1.25 margins on either side would give you a 6 inch width. It might take some adjustments to get it the way you like it.

Otherwise a printing shop like Staples might trim standard paper or card stock for you and you can then tell word/your printer the size, or just get the print shop to do it for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics