Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie August 2018 British Columbia

Save the Date

Meegan, on January 9, 2018 at 17:17 Posted in British Columbia 0 4
My fiance and I are getting married in August. It is the second time around for both of us so needless to say it's been a while since we've done this.....Do we have to send out save the date things?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Naomi, on March 27, 2018 at 20:31
  • Naomi
    Curious September 2018 British Columbia
    Naomi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are not sending save the dates, but since we have relatives travelling from out-of-province for our September 7th wedding we're planning on sending the invites out by the end of April.

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Completely up to you. We got engaged in July 2017 and are getting married in august 2018. We sent out save the dates in November because our venue can only hold 110 people. So hopefully this give's everyone ample amounts of time to make arrangements.

• L
    Newbie September 2018 British Columbia
    Liz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Joey.

I have to send the save the dates ONLY because we have families coming from different provinces and country.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely not, no one NEEDS to send save the dates. They can be useful if lots of guests will be traveling far, if your wedding is right around a major holiday, or if it is a destination wedding, but they are never a necessity. Stick to just invitations and you'll be just fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics