Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

Sam: if our love story was a movie...

Samtam, on November 28, 2016 at 18:44 Posted in Just married 0 4

It was a little hard to choose what movie represents us because I feel like we have always just been perfect together, which would make for a boring movie! We didn't have to "win over" each other's family and friends. (Haha both sides told us that they would choose our significant other over us if we ever broke up!) We have been through some tough times together (my dad leaving my family, his dad passing away) but that didn't change our relationship. We had always been there for each other since Day 1!

Up cake

Up cake

So I think the movie that would be our love story would be Up! We just fit and have been inseparable ever since we met! I wish we'd met when we were younger like Ellie and Carl so we could have spent practically our whole lives together but I'll take what I can get! Smiley winking (There's this song I really like called "Sooner" and it says "the only thing I wish I could change is that I would have met you sooner."

Andrew Allen - Sooner (Lyric Video)

via GIPHY

I was probably more like Ellie when we first met. I am very outgoing and "forward" and open about what I want and what I like and don't like! Collin can also be outgoing but is a lot more easy going. Ellie and Carl were a great team and did everything together, like us. My husband and I are able to make every day into an adventure, just like Carl and Ellie so I feel like Up is a good fit for us! (Also, we're huge Disney/Pixar fans!)

4 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on December 1, 2016 at 23:26
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw thanks Emilie! I agree! We're very lucky to have the love that we do!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwwww! I had a few tears in my eyes as I was reading this Sam! Smiley heart This is so cute! Up is definitely one of my favourite love stories. And you story is definitely not boring. If you two are so natural together, help each other, feel stronger together... I think it's one of the most beautiful ways to love someone and I'm super happy you found that special someone for you Smiley heart I'm sure you two make such a great team and I'm happy you're happily married and ready to live that adventure together fully! Smiley smile

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Adorable!!!!!!!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So darn cute you two!!