Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Rustic wedding

Cc, on May 24, 2022 at 15:29 Posted in DIY 0 6
Does anyone have any suggestions for decor when it comes to rustic theme wedding? My centerpieces are birch wood slabs with fairy lights in a Mason jar and a sunflower and babies breath. Some wooden crates in front of head table with eucalyptus greenery and a old barnwood slab backdrop and fairy lights. What else could I use for my head table and my ceremony (outdoors).

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alyx, on May 25, 2022 at 14:23
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If your having trouble figuring out how many centrepieces , you may be able to measure out 8 feet then put whatever items in place just to get an idea.
    Another great option if it’s in your budget is to get a event designer/ decor rental. My event designer said that surprisingly less is more on long rectangle tables such as the head table because they fill up quite easily where as round tables you need to fill up more empty space
  • Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Maybe 2 centerpieces for an 8 foot table? (I can't picture how long it is off the top of my head)
    I would say it depends on how big your centerpiece is also!

You could also get a main wood slab with a candle, have that right in the middle and then get two smaller wood slabs with a small candle to accent the larger centerpiece?

We are having tables *I can't remeber the size but it fits 8 people to a table. And just using one centerpiece.
  • C
    Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan
    Cc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How many centerpieces would be recommended for 8 foot tables?
  • Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My theme is rustic. We are using a sweet heart table and it has a mr and Mrs white sign along with the tables each have wood slabs with a lace wrapped Mason jar.
    I have a wooden arch for the ceremony with floral/greenery hanging and tulle like a curtain, for the aisle we have wood signs that have our important dates in our life (ei. First starting dating, date we got engaged etc) along withason jar hanging candles on a black garden hook.

We also have Edison bulb lights that will be around the whole reception area!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lanterns? Lights are a great way of setting the mood! And they can go outside!
    Rustic wedding 1

mood! Rustic wedding 2

• Katie
    Frequent user June 2023 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m sort of going with this theme. For the ceremony we will have two wine barrels at the end of the aisle with flowers on it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics