Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marla
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'.

Marla, on December 9, 2019 at 10:52 Posted in DIY 0 7

So my wedding won't be for another couple of years, but I love crafting, and I was just looking into some ideas about what I can make for a 'Green Wedding'. I'll be taking my husband's last name and I thought it would be cute to make that the theme (or the colour scheme) of our wedding. I'll be browsing Pinterest.

Any ideas of those who have seen any pretty DIY pieces, let me know!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on December 14, 2019 at 17:35
  • Erin
    Frequent user June 2024 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just ran into some really cute Mason jar centerpieces on Pinterest. You get some Mason jars and spray paint them and you can put flowers in them or candles or even use them on the sweets table with candy in them and they are super cute!!! I'm using them as my table centerpieces, spray painting them rose gold and putting flowers in them. They look adorable and you can even make them look a little more rustic by adding a band of burlap ribbon around the middle of the jars.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My cousin did emerald green for her wedding. her girls wore green dresses and her decor was green as well. you can do centrepeices like maybe candelabras and then you can add greenery to it. or the welcome table decor you can add green to it.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 1we are planning something like this.

afloral.com has awesome faux greenery!
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I can't wait to see it all come together!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooohhh so pretty too!
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love that! We are doing "Whyte Wedding" with so much white for the same reason. 😁

We are doing white roses and Greenery. Not sure if that's your vibe or not, but you could make some gorgeous centerpieces!
    Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 2 Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 3
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 4this one is so pretty. All the greeny for decor with just a little bit of the blush...Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 5this one is gorgeous too a little darker than the first....Rustic-looking diy pieces for 'green Wedding'. 6
    So many awesome choices

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics