Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Frequent user September 2018 Quebec

Rustic decor

Ashley, on October 16, 2017 at 17:23 Posted in DIY 0 13
Anybody know where I can get rustic decor for my sweets & cake table around Montreal? I am looking for sliced logs and a cake and cupcake stand. Any suggestions would be great!

Rustic decor 1

Rustic decor 2

13 Comments

Latest activity by ANTONELLA, on October 20, 2020 at 21:06
  • ANTONELLA
    Newbie October 2020 Nova Scotia
    ANTONELLA ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

https://www.amazon.com/ABLinox-Dispenser-Wrought-Country-Farmhouse/dp/B08CVNRZVQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&m=A3D6QKKT68KXTT&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1603189154&s=merchant-items&sr=1-6 Deer Buck Buck Antler Country Lodge Bathroom Toilet Paper Roll Holder

Rustic decor 3

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Has anyone thought about wood ceaftmen? They could help out knowing where to buy the wood you need for the round shape.
    Another solution is having a friend with a chainsaw and to get the wood from a lumber store. The thickness is up to you.
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So are we! At au vieux moulin. Folies Gourmandes www.folies.ca . Marilyn is amazing! she offers baked goods, gelato, and decor options.
    When we had our meeting with her, she offers so many options for sweets tables. She has a ton of options and i saw the type of stands etc that youre looking for.
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Would love to get her information then :? Getting married in Rigaud! Thanks Jen
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im also from montreal!! Where are you guys getting married? If you havent chosen a baker to deal with, i have an AMAZING contact for you guys. Shes inexpensive but high quality. She also does rentals for the type of decor youre looking for.
    Ps she also does wedding flower arrangements. We chose her for our wedding next may
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you everyone for your input! I'll definitely check out facebook groups, trade schools and varage sale! Smiley smile
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How about Ebay or Tradesy? Someone who used this same wedding theme might be looking to pass on their items

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kijiji is a great bet. Etsy has some great things but they can be very expensive, so unless you plan to keep the items after the wedding, I would go with kijiji or buy and sell groups or try looking at Michael's and stores like that - with the holidays coming up, you may be able to get some really good sales!

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would look at Etsy or like mentioned already Facebook wedding buy and sell groups. I got wooden rounds from my local facebook group.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would recommend searching for Montreal wedding buy and sell groups on Facebook. Lot so of brides will sell decor they used in their weddings for a fraction of the original price!
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's fairly easy to DIY.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You might also want to look into trades schools for wood working students who might want to get a few projects into their portfolio.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would try kijiji and look for someone who works with wood, does wood working.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics