Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie June 2020 Alberta

Rundleview Park Ceremony

Andrea, on April 9, 2019 at 13:13 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hello! I just reserved space at Rundleview park Canmore
for our ceremony in June 2020. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on chair rentals, or someone who can provide set up and teat down at the site for us. We really don’t want to worry about it or have one of our guests have to worry about it! Also, how’s the parking situation? Would you recommend shuttles to the ceremony? Any advice would be awesome!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on April 15, 2019 at 06:20
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Andrea! It's so great that you have booked your venue, such a big step ticked off your list!Smiley shame

If you are looking to rent chairs, etc. you could have a browse through the Event Rentals in Alberta to find a suitable company. Also, a day-of coordinator would be a great option to help you on your wedding day.

I would recommend contacting the venue to ask what sort of parking is available for your guests and you can think about transportation from there.

Are you hosting your ceremony and reception here?

• A
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks! I will for sure check them out!
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Andrea,

That's where our ceremony will be! We hired a planner (as we are from Winnipeg) but the company also provides décor and things along those lines aside from planning. Check out Something New Weddings (can be found on Wedding Wire, too).

I checked out the parking situation when we were there in October - and there's not a lot right there - but there's a small lot across the road that most should be able to park in. We're only having about 40ish people, so it may depend on your numbers?

Hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics