Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
Beginner August 2022 Ontario

rsvps

Melissa, on May 18, 2022 at 11:57 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
Hi all,
I’m in a bit of a crunch to get my wedding invites out. We have run into an issue with our RSVP cards. I made up the cards so that guests could check off / indicate their choice of meal. However now I have been informed by our venue that they need to know specifically which guest is having what meal. They place a colour coordinated sticker on each guests place card to indicate what meal they are having for the servers. I was not aware of this before I ordered my RSVPs. So I’m not really sure how to go about tracking that. I really want to avoid having to now pay and reorder all my RSVP cards. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on May 18, 2022 at 12:16
  • Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Both very good suggestions! Thank you!! Smiley smile
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good point! Maybe you can add a little note (on another piece of paper) with your RSVP to note which meal is for which person if there is a difference. Or if that comes up - you could just reach out to those guests to confirm.

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice and suggestion…. I guess the issue I’m really asking about is if each guess were to indicate 1 chicken 1 beef for example you don’t know who specifically is ordering which meal choice. And the venue is needing to know for each guest who is having which meal choice.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you havent sent your cards yet, just have a way of tracking each card, and you will have your list of who is wanting which meal. You could make a quick spreadsheet with all your guests and their meal preference that you could provide to the venue.

I have seen some tips where people will make the cards with "invisible ink" that shows up under uv light, so it doesn't ruin the look of your cards but still allows you to track.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics