Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karen
Expert September 2018 Ontario

Rsvp

Karen, on April 14, 2018 at 22:51 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5
Last night my FH aunt tried to RSVP but only 1 (her husband) went through. She Had to re-do hers and her son's rsvp. Today, my FH sister told me that their cousin RSVP but I checked and I didn't get notified nor did it went through. However, my side of the family had no issue doing their RSVP a week ago. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a problem this week at ww app?

I'm nervous that I'm not going to get some rsvp.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jocelyn, on April 15, 2018 at 08:31
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I purposely chose written rsvps so that I have it in writing- though I did get two declines from colleagues via text. lol.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks ladies. I'll contact support and see if there's something happening.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine have been a tad glitchy too! I think people are forgetting to "confirm " when they are RSVPing for multiple people and skip to another person before the confirmation. That's what I'm thinking is happening but I'm not sure. Either way, I will be double checking with everyone we invited who didn't RSVP a couple weeks after our RSVP deadline. I'd double check with an admin though just to be safe.
  • Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve had multiple rsvps over the last few days, including yesterday, I haven’t had any problems with it.
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would contact an admin person and see if they are able to tell anything going on from their end

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics