Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Newbie June 2020 Alberta

Rocking r guest ranch

Vanessa, on February 28, 2018 at 15:42 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4
Hey ladies! So I just got engaged and found the perfect place’ I just was curious if anyone else has had their wedding at Rocking R Guest Ranch and of so how was the experience! I have a dream of my wedding being earthy tones and having all these cute details in my wedding and I just wanted to know how they are with catering to needs and how pricey and if they had the wedding stay there how much was it. Just as much detail as you can give that would be fantastic! Thank you in advance!!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on March 1, 2018 at 13:30
  • Vanessa
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow thank you for responding! Are you having any of your guest stay there over night? I’m curious because I would be having my whole wedding stay. I live in Edmonton and 3 hours is a long ways to drive!
  • J
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married there in August. Terri so far has been great to deal with. She is always quick to respond to my many questions. My dream is to ride up on my horse, she was very open to my idea. I ended up deciding it is best to use their horses, she is coordinating with their horse trainer to allow my dream to come true.

I have heard the food is amazing, We have food tasting end of April.

You also get to bring in your own alcohol.

It does seem like it is on the pricey side. But for what you get it is worth it Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah I did read them but I got value reviews and haven’t heard anything back from the venue
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vanessa! Have you read their WeddingWire reviews?

Reviews for Rocking R Guest Ranch

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics