Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Frequent user October 2021 Ontario

Robe recommendation

Olivia, on November 23, 2020 at 12:37 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3
Hi everyone!

Has anyone ordered off of pretty robes? They have really sales right now but I’m wondering what the quality is like and if they’re true to size. Or if anyone has other recommendations, hoping not to break the bank as I have quite a few to buy Thanks!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Karly, on November 29, 2020 at 22:33
  • Karly
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Karly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered off of Pretty Robes and my experience was decent. My robes turned out beautifully and are true to size and I loved how many colors they had to choose from. My only complaint was that they do take time to process; they told me 2-3 weeks but it ended up being about 4 1/2 plus a couple of days for shipping. Most of the reviews complained about theirs taking a lot longer than that, and apparently I was lucky that mine came so fast. Their company is based out of Texas but their robes actually ship from China. Overall I'm happy with my experience though!
  • Flora & Marcus
    Beginner September 2020 Quebec
    Flora & Marcus ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Olivia,

I ordered this robe off etsy for my elopement. I really wanted something customizable but affordable, and looked long and hard until I found this etsy shop that had hundred of good reviews.

While the robe was very beautiful, it was also quite transparent (as I am told is the norm for something this thin in white) and I felt quite uncomfortable wearing it in front of all my vendors while getting ready.

If I had to do it again, I wouldn't get it all together tbh, it didn't add any value to my day and I would have been much more comfortable in the cute PJ set I had gotten for my wedding weekend. However, I did elope so I did not have any bridal portraits done with bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law etc while getting ready which is why I probably under utilized my robe. If you are looking for a great photo opt with your girl crew while getting ready then I def recommend looking on etsy to get a group set customized.

I hope that helps Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't used them, but have you tried searching google reviews?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics