Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Curious July 2021 Ontario

Rings Sized

Danielle, on January 23, 2020 at 09:16 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5

When is the best time to get wedding bands sized before the wedding?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on January 23, 2020 at 22:20
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would get it done sooner rather than later, unless you are planning on losing a bunch a weight. We got married in October and our rings were sized by April lol. Knowing us, it would've been something we forgot until the last minute.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unless youre planning on losing weight or anything i would do it as soon as possible. our wedding is aug and were going to get our bands this weekend. if either of you gain weight later on you can always get it sized after the wedding

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would do at least a month out if you can. That way if it needs extra work or comes back still too big/small you have time to spare.
    My engagement ring took about 10 days to be sized down because of the side stones. Thankfully it wasn't huge so I could wear it to show off for a few days before getting it sized 😉
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our wedding bands the week before the wedding - but we had ours custom made... so if you were just getting them sized but already have them I would say to go about a month before the wedding?

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Unless you plan to lose a lot of weight, I'd do it sooner rather than later. I had to get mine resized because I lost enough weight to possibly lose my ring. When I went to pick it up, they said they sent it back out because it was missing one of the stones😐 so it took another week to get it back. Thankfully time wasn't a big factor at that point. So just to play it safe and make sure you have it on time, sending it in sooner is the safer route.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics