Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Results: Your perfect honeymoon destination

Emilie, on November 21, 2016 at 06:39 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 30

Hey beautiful brides Smiley heart

If you already answered all the questions for this honeymoon test, it's now time to find out your results to discover where you should go on your honeymoon!! Smiley love

Majority of A

You are a princess at heart and your wedding should be a fairytale! You should totally go on a honeymoon to Disney and relive these magical moments!

Disney Honeymoon

Majority of B

At your wedding, you want to be able to enjoy every moment with your loved ones! A romantic getaway or road trip with your FH would be the right honeymoon for you! Where would you go?

Road trip Honeymoon

Majority of C

You're a classic bride and your wedding has to be elegant and follow tradition. This is why you should go to an exotic island with a beautiful beach!

Beach Honeymoon

Majority of D

You like simplicity and beautiful things with a history! You like calm, tranquility, and fresh air! Your honeymoon should be somwhere in the mountains!

Mountain Honeymoon

Majority of E

Your style is unique and modern! You're definitely not scared to try new things and break traditional rules. You want to discover the world and see it all! Your ideal honeymoon is in the city where you'll always have something new to see!

City Honeymoon

What do you think of your results?

Does it match your honeymoon plans? Smiley sexy

Tell us what you got!

30 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 27, 2017 at 10:01
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mostly Cs and this is definitely right up my alley.

• Kylie
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well I got the mountains which I think would make sense since we are going to Italy.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You'll definitely get a great wine tour in Italty!! Smiley love Tuscany is gorgeous! And everything is so close in Europe, you could definitely go to both Austria and Italy! It's so amazing to have such rich origins! Will your ceremony be in more than one language? Smiley smile

• Alexandra
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're thinking of going to Hawaii or maybe the Bahamas

• Rory
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Rory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My amily is from Austri and my fiancee has never been so id like to take him to the town my dad grew up in, as far as italy, id love to rent a place in Tuscany and explore wine country, i work in the wine industry so its a passion of mine.

• Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! We are going this coming January, 4th to 11th.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Lindsay!! Are you going there next winter? It will so amazing to get away from the cold for a few weeks I'm sure!! Smiley sexy How long will be your honeymoon?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hawaii would be such a beautiful trip! Great food too! But Austria and Italy would be an amazing cultural trip! You also have beautiful beaches in Italy if you wish to go in the summer. And definitely amazing food!!! Smiley love What would you like to see in Italy and Austria?

• Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Matched pur plans perfectly! we booked the Grand Bahia Principe in Jamaica and we can't wait!
  • Rory
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Rory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are thinking Italy and Austria and do AirBnB. Its a toss up between that and exotic beach though, id love to go to hawaii.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad you and Natasha have been in touch! You definitely have a lot in common! Smiley smile I can't wait to see what else you chose for your wedding! Feel free to share them here! Smiley love We'll never get tired of seeing your cowboy boots Smiley winking Did you choose the songs for your wedding? Are they all country songs? I'd love to see what's on your playlist!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't decided as of yet still thinking about.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not a clue! We just know it will be a tropical destination!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you guys decided on where you want to go for your honeymoon?

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can come visit me and we'll go to Disneyland! Smiley winking Have you and your FH decided where you want to go for your honeymoon?

• Amanda
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cited message

Written by Emilie:

Cited message

Written by Amanda:

I did not really get an answer. I had three C's and three D's - but to be honest that kinda makes sense. I've done both the exotic location and the mountains, and LOVE both. But I figure we will end up going somewhere tropical because that's what he wants to do. Bora Bora maybe, or Fiji?!

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad to see you back! I wanted you to meet Natasha, she's also going for a country theme for her wedding Smiley smile You two should share ideas! How are you doing?

Bora bora and Fiji both sound like paradise destinations! Are you thinking of an all-inclusive or adventure trip? Smiley winking

____

Thanks! I took a bit of a break because I am pretty well done planning. But I DID make a couple new friends on here - and actually, Natasha requested to be friends and we've been sending messages. Seems as though we are sister brides! Smiley smile Great to be back talking to other women who are excited about their big day - as single/non-engaged friends are likely already getting sick of hearing about it. Hahaha.

All-inclusive is likely what we'll do - as I most likely have to continue working...never get a TRUE vacation. Smiley winking

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have been trying to look at places that aren't impacted too much by the hurricane season since we want to honeymoon right after the wedding, so that does narrow it down a little. So far we have looked at Aruba, Oahu, and St Martin/Sint Maarten.

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tied for B or D....and both sound like us! We were talking about roadtripping to Lake Louise next summer or the year after!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds great Laura! What islands or beaches have you been looking at so far? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad to see you back! I wanted you to meet Natasha, she's also going for a country theme for her wedding Smiley smile You two should share ideas! How are you doing?

Bora bora and Fiji both sound like paradise destinations! Are you thinking of an all-inclusive or adventure trip? Smiley winking

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Taylor, I think you can never go wrong with nice destination on the beach like C. Smiley smile Where did you have in mind? Have you ever been to a hot destination like Mexico or Indonesia? Smiley sexy

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like that idea Samtam. Smiley winking
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was mostly A and C and these are the 2 honeymoons we have been considering. Mostly leaning to island beach honeymoon! Smiley heart Smiley smile

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Come visit and we'll go to Disneyland! Smiley winking

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say C is pretty accurate! We are going to St. Lucia!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am a mix too, but no A's .. no disneyland for me .. which is ok with me .. Ill take my son there eventually lol

• Amanda
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did not really get an answer. I had three C's and three D's - but to be honest that kinda makes sense. I've done both the exotic location and the mountains, and LOVE both. But I figure we will end up going somewhere tropical because that's what he wants to do. Bora Bora maybe, or Fiji?!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My result was Disneyland! I have never been there but I think my personality fits most with going to an exotic island.... my answers were either "a" or "c" during the quiz!

• Taylor
    Frequent user May 2020 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like I am a big mix and I had a hard time picking just one answer for a lot of the questions. I feel like I would want to go with C or D here but I answered more A with a mix of C and E

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My result was Disneyland which is nice as I never been there. I would say I agree with the results to some extent, as I would Iike to go somewhere it's filled with lots of adventure and culture.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics