Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lori
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Restaurant Venue Search - 50 people

Lori, on October 25, 2021 at 15:16 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a non traditional wedding venue . We like the whole simple and elegant or boho theme. We are thinking a restaurant as we don't want a typical banquets hall. However, we are having a hard time finding a restaurant that can hold 50 people and accomdoate a ceremony as well . We are looking at around $60-80 max per plate. We are located in Toronto . But we are open to anywhere in the GTA . Any help is appreciated . We like funky places that don't need alot of decor so we can save some money on that.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on October 25, 2021 at 17:45
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I personally prefer Cluny over Archeo but that's because I'm a bit more adventurous. Archeo would be the safer choice for most guests though being Italian food (it's hard to find someone who will hate Italian food). If you go with Archeo, it can only be a daytime event since their minimums in the evening is out of your budget.

• Lori
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Hank thanks for the suggestion . I am not a fan of the food at Clunys . However, I do like the distillery district . Are u familiar with archeo ... I see your a wedding planner I like the space but have never tried the food . Any thoughts on that ?
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try Cluny at Distillery. Their minimum spend in January is $3600 (for a daytime event) and one of their rooms hold 48.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics