Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Frequent user July 2022 New Brunswick

Registry!

Brittany, on November 7, 2020 at 08:37 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
My fiancé and I are making a registry for our wedding shower and we were wondering what to put on it. We have an apartment so we don’t need a toaster, blender, or microwave, but other than that we don’t have any kitchen stuff. Since we are university students we don’t really have much other than the basics. No extra sheets, not many towels. This gives me a few things but I’m not sure what else to include. Also what should the gifts on the registry be in terms of price range?
Thanks guys!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alexis, on November 9, 2020 at 01:47
  • Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m going to put organization stuff on!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I put a range of $25, $50, and $100+ items on ours and I added gift cards to ikea, home depot, and marshalls.
    We went to Bed Bath and Beyond to build one of their registries and I found it helpful for gadgets and upgrading some of our items.
    We had everything from produce savers and spatulas, blenders, hand mixers, sheets, and even some Etsy finds like personalized mugs. Mostly we got cash at the wedding. Our shower was cancelled but I do think that would have resulted in gifts over cash because shower folks love to watch you unwrap things!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think a range of things you want and need. There are some family members who may want to pool together to buy some of the more expensive items. I for one love putting money together with 2 or 3 people to buy something that a couple may not be able to afford easily on their own. You may end up getting a pot and pan set from a family. You never know. It is a wish list basically. It'll give an idea of what you want or need. No one has to buy anything off of it of course. I tend to spend $50-$100 for most bridal shower gifts. My sister I spent about $200.... I would put more $20-50 dollar items but you should have one or two higher priced items too...just my opinion.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would personally keep shower gifts under $30. Utensils, plateware and glassware, pillowcases, bedding, pots and pans, a Britta filter, knife sets, and cleaners (stove cleaners, bathtub/toilet cleaners, etc) are a few things you can add.

You can also have multiple people contribute to a larger priced gifts like smart technology. Have two or three people contribute toward a smart TV, security camera, chromecast or Alexa.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics